NOOSA SUN LAGOON RESORT GALLERY
This very comfortable resort offers a multitude of on-site facilities, starting with an absolute waterfront location on a unique quiet lagoon of the Noosa River, tucked behind the sand spit that is Quamby Place. With its private sandy beach, the resort’s position on the lagoon – away from the busyiness and noise of the main river – is perfect for families with small children, and for learning to paddle board or kayak.
Set in lush tropical gardens on the riverfront, Noosa Sun Lagoon Resort is absolute waterfront in the prestigious Quamby Place, Noosa Sound. With its own beach and jetty, it is everything you expect from a Noosa waterfront resort.
Comprised of three buildings, it creates an intimate atmosphere that minimises noise. Each building is three stories high.
Spacious and split level, all apartments run the depth of the building north to south with balconies front and back, ensuring lovely breezes flow through the apartments.
The resort consists of three buildings set in tropical gardens and each building is three stories in height (walk up).
- 2 Swimming Pools – both heated in winter & one especially for the Kids with a waterfall
- Heated Spa next to the main pool
- Full size tennis court for hire
- Large communal BBQ area, free for guests to use
- Games room
- Bicycles to rent, with helmets
- Kayaks, canoes, paddle boards available to rent
- FREE WiFi
- Secure underground parking
- A short walk to Hastings Street, Main Beach, the Noosa National Park etc in one direction
- An equally easy walk to Gympie Terrace restaurants and shopping and river activities in the other direction
- Water sports such as jet ski and boat hire, tour and attraction tickets can be arranged at reception to make this your best ever holiday
- Across the road from some of Noosa’s best restaurants, from fine dining at Ricky’s, Wasabi or Wood Fire Grill, to the locals’ favourite BYO, Rocksalt
- Also across the road, a bottle shop, fish & chips, general store, and Nosherie Cafe for that essential coffee fix.
- Full size Tennis Court next door and the Noosa River Ferry right across the road.